ORALLY DO NOT USE FULL STRENGTH ~ DO NOT SWALLOW Simply dilute one part of Dr. Tichenor’s all natural concentrated mouthwash to five parts of water as your healthy daily oral hygiene regimen. Product will cloud when mixed with five parts of water.
Ingredients: alcohol (70%), peppermint oil, arnica, saccharum carbonate, USP purified water.
Caution: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Not to be used by children under 6 years of age. Adult supervision required for use by children over 6. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Adults and children two years of age and older; brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after every meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under six years of age on good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under two years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride USP 0.243% w/w, water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, cellulose gum, glavor, titanium dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, papain, sodium saccharin.
Caution: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OF AGE. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
Antiseptic Gel instructions
Clean area and allow to dry. Apply to skin directly as needed and as often as necessary. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product. For topical antimicrobial use – first aid use for minor cuts and scrapes.
Ingredients: Alcohol 70%, peppermint oil, arnica montana flower, carbomer 940, cane sugar, tromethamine, water.
Caution: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. For external use only, flammable; keep away from fire and flame, DO NOT USE ON: deep puncture wounds, serious burns, animal bites. When using this product: do not get into eyes. Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing it. In some skin conditions, use may cause drying. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. If swallowed seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.